Which Countries Are Google Shopping Ads Supported
Google shopping ads are currently available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the UK, and the US.
If you’re a retailer, you should be using Google Shopping to promote your online and local product range, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads.
To get started, you’ll need to import you product data feed into Google Merchant Center and create a shopping campaign in AdWords.
These are call these placements Shopping ads, because they’re more than a text ad and they show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the ad, which gives you more qualified leads.
How much does Google Shopping cost ?
Just like other AdWords ad formats, your Shopping ads participate in an ad auction, but you’ll only be charged whenever someone takes one of these actions with your ad:
- The user clicks an ad that leads directly to the landing page on your website
- The user clicks an ad that leads to the Google-hosted landing page for your local inventory
This is known as cost-per-click (CPC). When you’re creating your Shopping campaign, you’ll decide how much you’re willing to pay for each click.
You’ll only pay the minimum amount necessary to rank higher than the advertiser immediately below you, and you’ll often pay less than your maximum bid. Learn more about cost-per-click (CPC) bidding.
How to get started ?
- Set up your Google Merchant Centerand Google AdWords accounts, and link them
- Read the Google guide to create a Shopping Campaign in AdWords.
- Your product level ads are ready to be shown to relevant customers on Google and around the web.
- You can also use Muzaarato optimise your campaigns to ensure that products that are converting are being promoted and product that are not converting are reduced in cost.
Top 5 tips to get you started with Google Shopping Ads
- Use negative keywords and ensure that you keep the list updated. Use Search Query Report
- Set up with device bidding to ensure you target mobile users and check your conversions for the last month to ensure you increase or decrease bids for devices.
- Make sure your data feed is updated regularly.
- Ensure your product images are optimised.
- Identify your top 10% of products in terms of revenue and work on increasing bids and optimising the titles, landing pages and pricing points.
We are very fortunate to have worked with some truly amazing companies
Do you want to work with us?